A small update is out for Iris Manager, bringing latest version to 2.81. The update improves creation of ISO, and increases speed when showing files.
What’s new in version 2.81:
Improvements in the creation of ISO (makeps3iso) that resolves the problem with MGS4. It is recommended to update to this version, although the problem has been submitted as only happens in very specific cases.
Improvement in Iris Manager so that it is not updating the size free disk drives whenever you change directory (which causes slowness to show files)
[Requested] Disabling lv2 peek/poke *
Fixed CFW/OFW modes on Rebug CFWs
Added polish language
Compatibility with stealthman
* – You will unable to mount any game and patch some data, and some backup managers show error, to enable them again restart your PS3
SEN Enabler & Disabler v5.2 [4.46]ALLOWS TO LOG IN TO STORE AND PLAY ONLINE
NECESSARY A VALID CONSOLEID IF YOU ARE BANNNED
ONLY FOR CFW CEX, I’M WORKING ON DEX NOW
ONLY ONE PKG
Following the initial update recently, another PMS update is out bringing it to v1.81. This latest version just brings various improvements and bug fixes.
Add/fix audio channel options
Build script: add HTTPS support
Add support for the file:// protocol
Match protocols (e.g. mms://…) before extensions (e.g. http://example.com/foo.mms)
Media Parser v1: fix audio channel parsing
Fix for “Can’t assign requested address” bug after update to Java 1.6.0_45 on Mac OSX
If you’ve been using the Xbox SmartGlass application for Android and wanted to take the fun to your tablet, now you can do so, with the latest update released today. For those new to the SmartGlass app, it basically brings the Xbox dashboard experience to your mobile device. With it, you’re able to:
- Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
- Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
- Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
- Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
- Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
- Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
- Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
- Change up your 3D avatar
- Message your Xbox friends
- Edit your Xbox profile
The 1.5 update adds support for 7″ tablets and larger, among other things. Here’s the full changelog:
- Support for Android tablets 7” and larger.
- SmartGlass Experiences now stay awake, so your device does not sleep during periods of inactivity.
- Numerous design and usability improvements.
- Numerous bug fixes.
You can download the latest update to your Android powered device via the Play Store application on your phone or online.
Download: Xbox SmartGlass for Android
Tags: Android, Microsoft, smartglass, xbox 360 app, Xbox Live
DeanK has released multiMAN 04.17.04. There is now also a BARE version (only 3.8MB) available for those that complained about the size of multiMAN.
multiMAN 04.17.04 update is available online (cex/dex/stealth)
multiMAN ver 04.17.04 UPD CEX (20121226).pkg (1.76MB)
* Visual improvements
* Added SD/MS/CF entries in Retro
* Fade-in for game backgrounds
* Some other improvements related to copying/scanning/verifying/etc
* multiMAN “minimal”/”bare” version available (read below)
Few weeks ago some people requested a ‘minimalistic’ version of multiMAN. For them I created this package:
multiMAN ver 04.17.04 BARE CEX (20121226) (only 3.8MB)
This is a skinned down version (BARE). It can be installed on any PS3 without the need of a previous mM installation. It is like a “base” but the differences are:
* Simple theme (2MB) (no theme music)
* No GUI translations (English only)
* No user fonts (only system fonts will be used)
* No PS1/PS2/PSP names/IDs database (no game names will be displayed)
* AIOMOD not included (old BD-Mirror method for USB games will be used on 4.21+CFWs)
Do not use it unless you’re the one who asked for it. BARE can be installed on any firmware for normal users who don’t really need any of the listed above features. Of course NONE of these features are present in other BUMs so everyone should be happy. It can be installed on top of your current mM if you wish to test it (you will not notice much difference, because you already have the fonts/translations/aiomod/themes installed).
This bare version is suitable for:
* English speaking users
* All 3.41/3.55 (non Cobra/TB) firmwares
* All 4.21+ firmwares (disc may be required when booting bd-mirror USB games if AIOMOD.BIN is not present)
* Weeners who complain all the time that 130MB is too much for a stupid PS3 homebrew like mM
Thanks to JailBroken for the news tip!
If you somehow don’t know, Windows 8 is Microsoft’s latest foray into the operating system world. In general, with it’s multitude of changes, for once this is for better or worse an entirely new Windows experience that most of us have never really seen before. With its emphasis on tablet computers and touch screens, it seems that Microsoft would like you to be swiping your way into the future with the inclusion of specially designed apps and a store to buy them. Not to mention the increased load times will in most cases be a relief to all PC enthusiasts.
That being said, what has really shot the new OS into the forty million mark is its price. For newer computers, you can buy an upgrade disc for just fifteen bucks. Everyone else on XP or higher though, only has to pay forty. Quite the savings from the hundreds of dollars we have seen in the past. In light of this milestone, Microsoft has reminded us that the best is yet to come, but as of right now the upgrades have already outpaced the brisk Windows 7 adoption rates from a few years back. With its supposed improvements for a steal of a price, is Windows 8 something you would consider jumping to if you haven’t already?
Tags: Microsoft, OS, windows 8
User @aryasoft2872 bring us this tool. My kudos to him. and @aryaei for the update.
i have made a program which helps you to fix your 3.6 games with just one click.
first you have to enter your titleID and after clicking on “Do It!” it will Automatically Download and patch the latest update/s which is below 3.6 to be playable on 3.55.
1-if you have downloaded files before and you just want to fix them put them in application’s folder.after checking the sony server if file exists it will skip that file and will start to fix
2-to copy download Download Link double click on it
3-this app doesn’t changes PARAM.SFO(Some times changing PARAM.SFO causes some problem in packing)to prevent Update error enable the spoof on your cfw
4-here is a example of which files to install
for example i want to update and install Gran Turismo 5
2-it will automatically download the 9 files:
after download finished the application will automatically fix the latest patch (in this case:”EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000-A0113-V0100-PE.pkg”) and will make a new file which is fixed for 3.55 with following name:
(The last part of name has been removed.)
now you hav to install following 8 files:
and then install the latest update which is fixed by application(EP9001-BCES00569_00-0000000000000000.pkg)
Here is the latest version:
-Fixed some bugs
-Updated scetool to latest version to have better fixing.
-Added Option to just fix EBOOT.BIN.
-some minor improvements in code.(please report if app encounter any error)
don’t forget to install .Net Framework 4 (Use google)thanks Heden / DeLiGhT for psn_package_npdrm and naehrwert for scetool
[Download Latest version]
GBAtemp community member LeRodeur has updated Diablo2 Sorceress Project to version 1.1.2. This DS homebrew game is a Diablo2 tribute, where you play as a sorceress that must survive an onslaught of zombies. See the change log for what’s new in this edition, and be sure to join the on-going discussion to get more information about this project.
QUOTE: Change Log (04/26/12)
For the players:
- Added a menu after splash screens, save/load/controls.
- Npc dialogue (with sound streaming) On
- Questline: small and simple quests. Complete the questline for a special reward
- Finished waypoint menu
- Fixed some display glitches
- Adjusted some skills, firewall/blaze were too powerful
- Map are now loaded via nitrofs, with text files for config
- Quests can be made easily via a text file
- Sprites/images are now loaded dynamically, it’s a bit more clean
- Cleaned some ugly parts of the source code (though there’s a lot to do left…)
- Fixed various bugs
We never post PSP News, but this one is quite interesting, developer Sonywiz has updated his PSP Emulator for Windows, here is a quote from the source:
This version has major improvements:
- Module loading (this allow more games to run, including some software like PRX Decrypter or LUA Player)
- Automatical EBOOT decryption. It will decrypt EBOOTs on the fly. This will allow lots and lots of new games to start running. (But still requires some work to get most of them ingame).
- Note: with those improvements I have noticed lots of games start running, and some more starting like: Princess Crown and Ys The Ark of Napishtim.
- Now you can drag & drop executable files on the emulator window
- Implemented bltzal/bltzall required for some games
- Implemented DXT1
- Fixed DX3 RB
- Added lots of new APIs and fixed some of them.
- Added a new versioning system. Releases now are denoted by the date eg: 20120407, git revision: 959572e63973662303c2dfd80f6fb60eaebb4072, and now also a count revision r256. This is an incremental number that indicates the number of commits to the repository.
Via Dash Hacks
Here is a video i created messing around with the Emulator, i hope others that use it have better luck than me >.<
As we don’t post PSP news, Avanaboys software was neglected, i had a chance to test it with this Emulator, here is a video of that in action:
If you have a PSP or just want to mess around with thye Emulator, grab Avanaboys software:
Here At PS3HaX
PS3 Developer markus95 has released an updated version of his SaintSeiya Mod, here is a quote from the change log:
-Added 3 characters in beta
-Added a 2nd color for the characters
-Added 7 courses
-Added French voices for some characters
-Added new music
-Added new intros for internships and for
-Adding effects (rain, lightning, snow …)
-Added a menu at a break
-Added a list of command options DNAS break
-Improvements of certain courses and characters …
Changing pkg-( icon, background, and SND0.AT3 PARAM.HIS)
Source And Download