Habib 4.65 CFW v1.01 for PS3 is out now
Due to the patches being relatively new, the CFW wasn’t stable when you loaded a BD game. The errors that popped up are now fixed, stabilized, and now runs cleaner.
1. Fixed original games error 0×80010009
COBRA: release is due shortly.
1. Added new patches for ode drm
2. Added a patch to speed up game disc/backup launch
1. MADE OUT OF 4.65 OFW
2. HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
3. HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
4. PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
5. PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPPORT
6. PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
7. PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
8. IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UP TO 4.65
9. CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
10. CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
11. NOT ADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
12. RSOD BYPASS
13. REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
14. BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
15. REMOVED CINAVIA DRM FOR HDD CONTENT
16. REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDMV
17. REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDVD
18. QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55