Soywiz’s PSP Emulator for Windows, PspEmu, has been updated to v 20120407 r256. The emulator is written in C# 4.0, and is starting to show some major promise! Games are starting to boot up, and more homebrew is running.
- Module loading (this allow more games to run, including some software like PRX Decrypter or LUA Player)
- Automatical EBOOT decryption. It will decrypt EBOOTs on the fly. This will allow lots and lots of new games to start running. (But still requires some work to get most of them ingame).
Note: With those improvements I have noticed lots of games start running, and some more starting like: Princess Crown and Ys The Ark of Napishtim.
- Now you can drag & drop executable files on the emulator window
- Implemented bltzal/bltzall required for some games
- Implemented DXT1
- Fixed DX3 R<->B
- Added lots of new APIs and fixed some of them.
- Added a new versioning system. Releases now are denoted by the date eg: 20120407, git revision: 959572e63973662303c2dfd80f6fb60eaebb4072, and now also a count revision r256. This is an incremental number that indicates the number of commits to the repository.