FBZX Wii is a new Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator made by Obiaf. See below for a list of features, and check out the project page for more information about this homebrew’s initial release.
QUOTE: Current Features (05/01/12)
- Emulates accurately the Original 48Kspectrum (both issue 2 and issue 3), the classic 128K, the Amstrad Plus 2, the Amstrad Plus 2A and the Spanish 128K. This include screen, keyboard and sound (both speaker and AY-3-8912 chip).
- Screen emulation is extremely accurate, so it can emulate border effects and even attribute effects.
- Supports Z80 snapshots, both loading and saving, and loading .SNA snapshots.
- Supports TAP (both read and write) and TZX (only read) tape files, supporting normal speed loading and fast speed loading.
- Emulates up to 2 joysticks: kempston, cursor and sinclair1 and sinclair2.
- All the wiimote, nunchuck and classic controller buttons and joypad are fully configurable.
- Virtual keyboard support.
- Emulates the Interface I and Microdrive.
- Emulates the ULAPlus
- Based in a new, fully free, Z80 emulator (Z80Free).